- Improve your efficiency when specifying, qualifying and purchasing technology
- Learn how technology looks, works, and fails
- Improve your understanding of threat assessment
- Learn how to benefit from a reliability management system
- Understand how to relate your discipline with other disciplines
- Ask the right questions to your reliability and integrity experts
of continuous collection of knowledge
142 000 users
when publicly available for 1 year
385 000 documents
reviewed by users worldwide
WellMaster Knowledge Base (WKB) is a collection of practical knowledge that is independent of company affiliation and product type, for the improved safety and reliability of well and subsea technology
WellMaster Knowledge Base is a collection of practical knowledge that is independent of company affiliation and product type for the improved safety and reliability of well and subsea technology. This is a guide through the life cycle of well technology and make you understand How It Works and Why It Fails.
WellMaster Knowledge Base is not intended to replace in-house governing documents or experts, but may be a supplement for improved understanding of safety and reliability issues amongst practical engineers. To ask the right questions to various specialists on safety, reliability and integrity, will improve collaboration between different disciplines and improve efficiency.
WellMaster Knowledge Base has been developed continuously by enthusiasts since 1997.
“The WellMaster Knowledge Base is a fantastic piece of work. It’s extremely comprehensive and easy to navigate. Well done!”
The Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board (CNSOPB)